Our Graduates are Following Their Dreams
The RCS Difference
What makes us a top international school in Jakarta?
Teacher with 10+ Years Experience
Nationalities Represented at RCS
Hours Annual Staff Professional Development
Student got Scholarship
Campus Security Staff
The RCS Experience
RCS students excel in academics and become life-long learners.
1. Cambridge Curriculum from Primary 1 – Junior College 2.
2. Cambridge Primary 6 and Secondary Checkpoint Examinations, IGCSE, and AS-A Levels.
3. Cambridge-trained Teachers to deliver the Cambridge Curriculum.
4. Music-for-all program, focusing on vocals and 1 instrument.
1. Marzano’s Thinking Skills to foster self-directed learning.
2. Learning with ICT to foster self-directed learning.
3. STEM skills to promote recycling, conserving, and serving.
4. CCAs – Sports and Clubs – to foster co-curricular skills.
1. Learning Beyond Classroom and Character Building Camp to foster School Values.
2. International Exchanges and Summer-Winter Trips to foster cross-cultural learning.
3. Daily Devotion and Weekly Chapel to deepen knowledge of God’s Word.
4. International Competitions to expand students’ learning.
Jl. Gedung Hijau Raya I, No 1 Pondok Indah, Jakarta Selatan, 12310
Phone : (021) 75903342
WA : +62 812 8561 0098
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org