Our early childhood education aims to hone and mold holistic children with good Christian values, which will eventually form the basis of their lifelong journey.
The first 5 years of a child’s life is an important building block. They are like sponges; every new experience, every word they learn and every behavior they adopt is an investment in a more fruitful future.
Participating in a high-quality early learning program has long-term impacts on a child’s cognitive and social development.
Research has shown that children who attend high-quality early learning programs outperform their peers.
Enrolling your child in Raffles Christian Pre-primary means you are giving them the tools they need to succeed in their primary years and beyond.
Come and see how our preschoolers learn through exploration and experimentation in a differentiated learning classroom where all children bloom at their own pace and achieve their full potential.
- Language Development (English, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia)
- Environmental Awareness
- Physical Development
- Aesthetics & Creativity (Art & Music)
- Social & Emotional Development
Monday – Friday 13.00 – 14.00
- Bricks for Kids
- Chinese Club
- Art Attack
- English Speech and Drama
Nursery 1 School Hours: Monday – Friday 08.30 – 10.30
Nursery 2 School Hours: Monday – Friday 08.30 – 12.30
Kindergarten 1 School Hours: Monday – Friday 08.30 – 12.30
Kindergarten 2 School Hours: Monday – Friday 08.30 – 12.30
HOME-BASED LEARNING (HBL) PROCESS
- Small group teaching within a class
- Done through zoom lessons
- Students are in break out rooms depending on their ability and needs
- Students are put into groups and split into break out rooms in zoom to address the needs of individual students
- Children perform activities on their own or with very little guidance at home
- They complete their task independently and post activities via Seesaw